Dr Judy Wilyman joins Leon to discuss her PHD work: ‘A critical analysis of the Australian Government’s rationale for its vaccination policy.’ Together we discuss what she has discovered about the data and the reaction to her work from mainstream media, various activist groups and elected public officials.
During her work the University of Wollongong and the Media attempted to manipulate information on her findings by withholding certain Appendices relating to the subject matter, and not covering the focus of her findings, including basic facts regarding the promotion of vaccines.
This is a clear and direct attack on academic freedom. I have studied issues of intellectual freedom for many years; never have I heard of a campaign against a research student more relentless and abusive than the one against Judy. It is extraordinary that for years SAVNers have been declaiming against Judy’s thesis before it was finished and without having read it. Mr Brian Martin. Professor of Social Sciences. University of Wollongong.
- Dr Judy Wilyman 03.11.2016
- About Judy Wilyman
- Judy Wilyman, PhD: how to understand attacks on a research student
- Autism prevalence in Australia 2015 | Autism Aspergers Advocacy Australia
- Abusive Tweet Drama: Health Minister Jill Hennessy Busted Fabricating Lies | | The Truth Library
- Australia to hunt down anti-vax nurses and prosecute them for disobeying the medical police state – NaturalNews.com
- “vaccines” – Fairdinkum Radio
- Trump: Clinton Corruption a Threat to ‘Our Constitutional System’ | LifeZette
- The Governance Gap: Why Does Half the World Distrust Government and What Can We Do About It?
- Widespread Public Distrust of Mainstream Media
- Only 6% of Americans trust the media – survey — RT America
- Americans’ Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low | Gallup